<27casanov...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 12. Aug. 2019, 23:55:

> Thats prity good advice :). Turns out thers a X240 modell (8GB) avalibel.
> will that one work as well?
> Altough its most likly not an option will all X1 Carbon work?
>
> And this is the latest recomended vertion of qubes? Seams as if many
> models are out dated now.

The X240 will NOT work with Coreboot.
If you need more performance you can look at a Lenovo W530 but those are
much bulkier devices and have a reduced battery runtime.
I also own a W540 (not Coreboot'able) and it has Qubes installed, but I am
not using it, just because the x230 feels much more portable and has twice
the battery runtime.

799