On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 12:30:10 PM UTC-7, threeletteragency wrote:

> I created a t-multimedia template and  successfully installed spotify.
> However, I was unable to find a working gpg command to "cat" the
> spotify.pubkey. (The quebes webpage directs to a stackexchange discussion
> which advises a variety of commands, none of which seemed to work on my
> Qubes 4.x t-multimedia template.)

The Qubes instruction page https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/multimedia/
indicates that the gpg command may be outdated  and directs to this stack
exchange discusision thread
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/391344/gnupg-command-to-show-key-info-from-file

Apparently, this thread is asking the same question as OK is now asking,
except that OK is trying to verify the signature for his Qubes .pubkey.

Maybe someone should file an issue/reuest in Qubes
documentationhttps://www.qubes-os.org/doc/reporting-bugs/

and get this cleared up, as the same question is popping up simultaneously
from two unrealted users. There is a very specific etiquette regarding bug
reports and docuemntation changes, which are two different things, but both
require to read first, then write. (Like listen, then speak, something I
often have to remind myself in life. )