Hello drokmed,

<drok...@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 11. Juli 2019, 19:02:

> My Qubes 4.02-rc1 install notes: (with fixes, customizations)
> (...)

Thanks for the write-up, I am always interested to see how others have
setup their Qubes OS to get some ideas how to improve my own setup.

I would love to see something like a knowledge exchange where users share
their setup and also scripts how to setup templates etc.

My idea is to use GitHub to share this info, because ...
1) it's easy to maintain
2) you can get comments and answer
3) it's easy to read on/offline
4) you can easily grab code and include into your own setup
5) versioning

It would be great if we setup something like a default directory structure
so that it is oeasy to navigate for other/interested users.
Example:
/my-setup/ - directory to describe the general setup, which templates and
AppVM are used
/my-templates/ - directory which to store info/scripts to setup the
template VMs
/scripts/ - directory to store scripts which are used to work better with
Qubes

Let me know what you think.

[799]