Hello

O K <oak2...@gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 20. Aug. 2019, 01:39:

> I wanted to create a desktop shortcut or some sort of easy way to access
> NM but I forgot how to open it.  I thought it was some command in the
> sys-net terminal but I don't recall.  (...)

You can run nmcli in the VM which has network manager installed to control
the status and actions from network manager.
https://developer.gnome.org/NetworkManager/stable/nmcli.html

To make this easier you can write a script in dom0 and put this on your
desktop:

In dom0:
qvm-run --auto sys-net 'nmcli ...'

Not sure it nmcli needs root permissions, if so:

in dom0:
qvm-run --auto --user root sys-net 'nmcli ...'

I am not sitting in front of my Qubes, therefore can't write the exact
commands.
If you need further help, I can look up the details later on.

[799]