On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 7:52:44 AM UTC-7, O K wrote:

> Which qube is most secure when it comes to keeping any identifying info
> about my computer invisible from anyone on the internet (or if not
> completely, which qube does this the best)?  Thanks.se

Use a completely different computer if at all possible segregating anything
that your snoop agencies/torturers/totalitarians/cyberstalkers/thieves or
other malicious actor should not access. Download to a usb or temporarily
unlocked encrypted partition imho preferable an external hardrive
preferable, immediately lock or disconnect. Download via VPN. Maybe TOR but
in some places you will be arrested or watchlisted if using TOR.