I am trying to build these drivers on a debian-9 template based vm(my own
sys-net, I rather debian than fedora, and I have already tried and got the
same result on fedora). The drivers are found here
https://github.com/tomaspinho/rtl8821ce . I installed these easily on other
Debian systems and had no such issue. If i try build with the
DKMS-install.sh provided, I get this error: pastebin.com/aX9kmZg3 and in
the make.log, pastebin.com/XiFfzGWG . If i try build with make, I get this
error: pastebin.com/w1QDw5w6 . I looked around and found some related
issues on github but lacked solutions at least that I saw, but I need these
drivers urgently so apologies if this is common knowledge.