pudding:
> For your reference, I just found that the popup also randomly appears
> during the time a Whonix-base VM is on. :(

There appears to be a new dom0 widget in current-testing that tells if
Whonix workstations have synced to a time source. I remember reading a
development thread about it somewhere. I bet those popups are because
something's not matching between versions. Suggest setting your
whonix-gw-15 and whonix-ws-15 templates to also update from Qubes
current-testing repo, to match dom0, and rebooting. Not getting those
popups on a PC where I've updated everything Qubes related to
current-testing.