Hello Tomas,

Tomáš Vondra <tv.fu...@gmail.com> schrieb am Sa., 14. Sep. 2019, 12:07:

has anyone tried running Qubes on Dell Vostro 5581 laptop? I've been using
a different Dell laptop until now, but I may need a replacement and this
seems reasonable.

The Dell Vostro 5581 is not on the Qubes Hardware Compatible List (HCL)
https://www.qubes-os.org/hcl/

But it seems to work with Linux:
https://certification.ubuntu.com/hardware/201808-26383

Therefore I think it _should_ work fine with Qubes.
If you test Qubes on it, please submit a HCL Report, so that users might
get an answer to your question.

[799]