On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 4:55 PM <alteration2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot! That seams way better.
> So one just attach it and I works straight away? With no need to alter
> Qubes or install any software?

correct

And from and security point of view? Will it add any additional risk
> when connection to a public network using Tor?

no additonal risk

And any ideer how long the is reach? I guess the answer is in this numbers
> 300 Mbps, 125 Nand flash. The antenna I considered earlier could add 200
> meters the the original retch of the wifi. I presume this one a lot
> more powerfull.

it depends on the couple of antennas which you choose (a couple of
directional antennas will work better for this use) and on the power that
is sent to the antennas which depends on the router you buy. There is a
router  from a Taiwan company called Alfa which can be coupled with special
antennas and is able to reach  a couple of km without buildings in the
middle, having an output of a couple of watts. But this is a fairly bulky
and more expensive arrangement and if you are moving every day it is too
difficult to transport and setup.
Also some people consider that power waves may be detriment to your health.
So  you have to choose a compromise that is more suitable for the life you
want to live.

Please remember that this mailing lists requires you do not top post