> Looks like you're using UEFI boot instead of grub, so kernel options are
> right next door to the Xen options in xen.cfg- look one line down for
> "kernel=". :) This is where I see rhgb quiet.
> Plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles is new; you might also try removing, but
> it could be there for a reason.

Contrary to my believe i did had not searched for rhgb and just assumed it
would be in the "options=" line.
You were right, after deleting it from the kernel i see dmesg messages and
slight different UI for password. ESC key switches back and forth.
Also adding pci=noaer in the kernel line finally removed the messages.
Thanks.

Could not find a solution how, if even possible to pick which kernel to
boot or/and modify kernel parameters before booting like i am used from
grub by pressing 'e'.
Does UEFI Boot support this or/and how can i safely switch my setup to grub
boot? I would like to see what happens when i remove the plymouth option (: