Andrew David Wong:
> On 9/22/19 6:39 AM, duc...@disroot.org wrote:
>> In the official documentation "Copying from (and to) dom0", there
>> is no mention at all of how to copy text via the clipboard from a
>> domain to dom0. What is the method to use?
>

> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/copy-from-dom0/#copying-to-dom0

Hi,

That's the document I was referencing, but it doesn't mention using the
clipboard, only files. It seemed to me that passing plain text by the
clipboard to dom0 was going to be more secure than passing a complete
file, so assumed that would be the preferred method. Does such a
mechanism not exist then?

Thanks.