On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:32:20PM +0000, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:
Sven Semmler:
On 9/25/19 5:26 PM, 'Jackie' via qubes-users wrote:
even different applications within the same vm, will use different tor circuits.

I know this is true of apps that come with whonix-ws, but is it the case for apps added later like Signal? I think you'd still be OK if Signal was the only thing added, but don't know about something like Signal and Discord in the same AppVM.

I'm fairly sure the answer is "no, stream isolation is only automatic
for apps which are wrapped by `uwt` or which otherwise take steps to be
isolated, and this just happens to be the case for most whonix-default
apps"...