On 2019-09-24 14:45, donoban wrote:
On 9/24/19 2:25 PM, Stumpy wrote:
Is there a way to add "restart" to the qubes domain menu, like the Qubes
manager has?

You will need to hack a little on:
'/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/qui/tray/domains.py'

Oi, I couldn't code (python or even a batch file) if my life depended on it, beleive me I have tried, hello world in perl was a challenge :(

I don't suppose anyone out there has done such a thing? and/or added "percentage" for mem usage (not only cpu)?

fingers crossed.