I tried to make things work using Qubes built iso but the updates (dom0)
instead of stabilizing the system, broke it. I couldn't boot up!
I'm trying to build Qubes in which I face problem in making "sudo bash" run
without password.

While there are some solutions which ask to make edit in /etc/sudoers and
change some lines with

/path/to/script/

I have to run the command "make qubes-os-iso". I'm unaware how the linking
happens. As far as I know make is the command.

How do I make sudo bash run without password OR
What's the path to qubes-os-iso?