When copying from AppVM to AppVM, tabs and/or spaces often get mangled
(additional tabs/spaces inserted).

For example, if I have a block of text in one AppVM that looks like:

def my_function():
   msg = "foo"
   othermsg = "bar"
   print(msg + othermsg)

When I Ctrl-C (or Ctrl-Insert) and Ctrl-Shift-C this block of text, then
Ctrl-Shift-V and Shift-Insert it into an editor in another VM, it
sometimes comes out looking like:

def my_function():
   msg = "foo"
       othermsg = "bar"
           print(msg + othermsg)

The issue does not crop up every time. Unfortunately, I haven't been
able to figure out a pattern or logic for when it occurs vs when it does
not occur.

Any suggestions for how to stop this happening?