On 10/23/19 7:08 AM, Guerlan wrote:
In KVM with Qemu I used a lot of VM state saving, where I could save the entire VM to disk and restore that.
<cut>

Is it possible or is it a feature to be implemented?

Recently I started learning about Proxmox and in its manual they speak about LVM-thin

https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/LVM2 which allows faster and more efficient snapshots that regular LVM2 volumes.

I've the feeling that LVM-thin could be the solution here.

Please take this reply with extreme skepticism because I've no clue if this can work and I have very limited understanding of the whole technology but it's worth to investigate imo.