Hello dear qubers!

I've been following [this](https://qubes-os.org/doc/firewall) guide on how to
open a port to the outside world with the intention of allowing Transmission to
connect, but I'm struggling. Transmission does not find any peers and testing
the port says it's closed. I've been following the guide very carefully and
done the commands with both tcp and udp protocols. The port has been opened in
the router.

One thing I've been somewhat confused about is which interface I should use
when entering the commands. The examples always use eth0, but in my case the
physical NIC is called wls7 (even though it actually sometimes changes to wls6,
which doesn't make it easier, but let's just say it's wls7).

As far as I understand wls7 is only used when applying rules in sys-net since
it is only VM that can actually connect to it, so I'm hoping that's correct.

I've tried switching things around, hoping to more or less stumble on a
configuration that works, but nothing seems to. Now I'm somewhat worried that
there are rules in place that might be conflicting and that this might actually
be the cause of my issue now.

The way it's set up is I have a qube called Transmission connecting to
sys-firewall which again connects to sys-net.

Can anyone help me out here?