Hey Chris,

Thanks for your reply. I checked presence of a gateway route with "ip route get 192.168.10.0/24" and got the output "192.168.10.1 dev eth0 src 10.137.0.10 uid 0" so I guess a route is set. I also tried calling qubes-setup-dnat-to-ns and checked connection again, but it seems like nothing happened. Do I have to run it on proxyVM (as resolv.conf is only altered in this vm)?

I had another idea regarding network devices. If I list all devices with ifconfig, only eth0 and lo are shown. Keeping in mind that every AppVM has its own nat device, I looked up any net device with "cat /proc/net/dev" and then another device "vif17.0" showed up. Does this interfere with routing? Do I have to setup rules regarding this device?

Regards,
Supraleiter