On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 4:06 AM M <anneeyr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to connect to the internet by using a USB modem.
>
> Can I use Huawei E3372H with Qubes OS, and if so how ?
>
> If not: Can you recommend another USB modem that I can use to get on the
> internet, and please explain how to use it ?

You want your USB controller assigned to sys-net rather than to sys-usb.
There is an explicit option to that during Qubes installation. Then it
should work, if this modem works with Fedora.

But there is a more elegant option IMO, you buy a Dovado router or
something equivalent and a modem compatible with it (there is a list of
compatible modems). You do not have to touch Qubes and you will have wifi
for your phone too.
Best

to have sys-net a