The mail got sent halfway mistakenly.

I installed the rc2 version on HP Pavillion x360. It only got installed in
legacy mode. Doesn’t boot in UEFI or with secure boot.

Also I have moved network-manager to sys-net. I can attach the USB-ethernet
adapter to sys-net, but I am not sure how to get ethernet working in sys-net
after that. I tried the method given in documentation about PCI devices, but it
says sys-usb doesn’t expose the device (which readlink says is for ethernet).

Regards,

Anil