Greetings,

Thank you for clarifying the differences between documentation and forums,
letting me know where I should sent security or bug reports.

Generally,

Questions about how to do such and such? Should be querried in the forum
while verifying the build version, before posting.

So:

   -

   Periodic security updates are not always rolled into the OS point
   version, so I must update those entities (dom0, templateVMS, or
   StandaloneVMs) individually.

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/software-update-domu/#updating-software-in-templatevms
   -

   if some documentation needs to be updated, I can contribute via a pull
   requests from Github at https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/doc-guidelines/ and
   follow it’s validation process.

Ok thanks, I can follow those suggestions.