@awokd: What on earth, so I was almost there already
I was looking around grub and grub2 folders in hopes of finding some sort
of startup script related to it. Now I feel so dumb hahahahahaha
Many Thanks!

@Claudia: Thanks for the heads' up. I have set the max memory through
xen.cfg for my situation.
To be honest, I couldn't comprehend completely the memory allocation in
Xen/Qubes article but if I understand it right, what it heavily implies is
that dom0 dynamically allocates memory from itself to AppVMs when it sees
that there is a need for it. I did observe this behavior to some extent but
unfortunately, it doesn't seem to react when an AppVM is in a very
near-frozen state due to lack of RAM to use. I have observed this for
almost over 5 times already and it sucked.

Also, I could observe some minor lag hiccups whenever the browser is
starting to completely exhaust the ram available to the AppVM, and that is
something I would like to try to avoid.