Hi,

Recently, around a month ago, I start to experience some issues with Qubes on
my T480(s) possibly due to some sort of update, since I haven't got these
issues before.
All issues are related witrh the resume on suspend. The resume never worked
with the sys-usb since day one, so I had to shutdown the sys-usb religiously
before I suspend - which is the only consistent way that I can resume again,
otherwise the screen will be blank/black and nothing will happen and will
forcibly have to reboot.

However lately whenever I resume again (while the sys-usb is shutdown) my
screen takes around 3 minutes until the screensaver shows up until it allows me
to unlock the screen again. This only happens after the workstation has been
suspended a few times, not in the first suspends so I wonder what might be
causing this.

In addition to this during the resume some of the AppVms are randomly halted
immediately after resume, once the screen is unlocked.

I've tried to look at the logs in /var/log/qubes/* but I didn't find anything
relevant there, since no logs were generated at the timeframe of the resume,
which seems to indicate the AppVms were simply killed.
This is becoming quite frequent and it happens despite the number of AppVms
that are running, even with a lower number of running AppVms this occurs.

Is there anyone else experiencing this? Is there anything I could do to isolate
the issue or try to gather logs so I can troubleshoot the problem?

Thanks!

Moris