tetrahedra via qubes-users:
On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 08:59:16AM +0100, David Hobach wrote:
I am getting very many duplicate copies of Mike's emails, but only of
emails from Mike. Is this happening to anyone else?

Probably because he clicked "reply all" on one of your questions like I just did.

No, when that happens (as it does with everyone who replies-all to my
emails) I only get 2 messages. However I currently have 15 copies of
Mike's "Qubes won't help in that situation" email...!

I see this too. I've seen it on qubes-devel also. I guess the problem is on his email provider's end?