Hi,

I installed Win10 and that worked without a problem, but then i installed
the windows tools on it, and now nothing opens at all. i think that has to
do with seamless-mode... (i forgot to give the vm internet, so it was
unable to download certain things)

So not only for my win-vm, how can i open the system-GUI of an installed
OS, like not only a single program, but the whole VM?

Greez Myros