'Crypto Carabao Group' via qubes-users:
> Hello All,
>
> What is the general procedure in Qubes 4, if we can open the Luks, but then
> pool00 seems inaccessible with rdsosreport message:
> Check of pool qubes_dom0/pool00 failed (status:1). Manual repair required!

There's not a general procedure because the failure can be for different
reasons. However, chances are the pool got corrupted with either a hard
power off or by filling it to 100%. Recovery is the same as any other
Linux running LVM thin pool. Look back in the log to see if there are
https://www.mail-archive.com/qubes-users@googlegroups.com/msg29882.html
for example.

--
- don't top post