Good evening Everyone,
I have installed previously Qubes 3.2.1 on a Dell's Optiplex 3010, Small
form factor desktop pc, and I was able to use it.
When I tried to install the Qubes versions mentioned above on the same
hardware, it is showing the message into the attached screenshot -
initial.jpg. If I proceed despite it, I am finishing the installation with
the message from the attached final.jpg. After a restart, there is no
network present, and if I try to start a Disposable Fedora e.g. it doesn't
with a similar to final.jpg- message.
I have read some blog here, as well as the post in
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3208  but no real solution
can be found there.
As Claudia has suggested, I have done an HCL- report, and attached a
screenshot - hcl.jpeg.
Please, find the link for the files
-
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PP9knIZS7TbDeZlaGhESwdFK8DI6eJfm?usp=sharing.