Thanks for putting all this information in one place. I was earlier looking to
buy Insurgio Privacy Beast, but it was not clear whether it could be shipped to
India. I then ordered Librem 13.

Is there any comparison available between these two, based on privacy and
security considerations?

Regards,

Anil Kumar Singh