Hi everyone,

I am seeming to miss the latest firefox critical security
updates(https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2020-03/) in
my fedora-30 template due to slower updating of fedora 30:

[user@fedora-30 ~]$ sudo dnf clean all
114 files removed
[user@fedora-30 ~]$ sudo dnf update
Adobe Systems Incorporated                      1.2 kB/s | 2.0 kB
00:01
Dropbox Repository                              2.2 kB/s | 2.4 kB
00:01
Fedora Modular 30 - x86_64 - Updates            1.1 MB/s | 4.0 MB
00:03
Fedora 30 - x86_64 - Test Updates               2.9 MB/s | 8.2 MB
00:02
Fedora 30 - x86_64 - Updates                    4.8 MB/s |  23 MB
00:04
Fedora 30 - x86_64                              6.6 MB/s |  70 MB
00:10
google-chrome-unstable                          4.4 kB/s | 3.5 kB
00:00
google-chrome - x86_64                          6.1 kB/s | 3.5 kB
00:00
Qubes OS Repository for VM (updates)            163 kB/s | 189 kB
00:01
Qubes OS Repository for VM (updates-testing)    235 kB/s | 263 kB
00:01
Qubes OS Repository for VM (security-testing)    85 kB/s |  91 kB
00:01
Qubes OS Repository for VM (unstable)           489  B/s | 520  B
00:01
RPM Fusion for Fedora 30 - Free - Updates       295 kB/s | 405 kB
00:01
RPM Fusion for Fedora 30 - Free                 436 kB/s | 735 kB
00:01
RPM Fusion for Fedora 30 - Nonfree - Updates     65 kB/s |  80 kB
00:01
RPM Fusion for Fedora 30 - Nonfree              214 kB/s | 227 kB
00:01
skype (stable)                                  4.8 kB/s | 4.0 kB
00:00
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.
Complete!
[user@fedora-30 ~]$ firefox -v
Mozilla Firefox 71.0

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/firefox shows it is not released
yet to fedora-30, even though it is currently exploited in the wild and
released for 31 and 32 .

I could also not update the package using (also tried with clean all):
[user@fedora-30 ~]$ sudo dnf upgrade --enablerepo=updates-testing
--advisory=FEDORA-2020-2713adc57f
Last metadata expiration check: 0:56:23 ago on Sat 11 Jan 2020 08:56:44 PM
CET.
No security updates needed, but 0 updates available
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.
Complete!
[user@fedora-30 ~]$

What have other Qubes users done? Installed mozillas own version and just
check for updates on startup, or creating own newer fedora templates or see
this issue as an extremely rare instance you wont need to worry about?

Sincerely
Max