Hello,
I have done this:

1. Started a template VM update.
2. It seems to have run out of space during the update.
3. I extended the storage.

Expected result: After extending the storage, it works again.

Actual result: I can boot neither the VM nor the related Template-based
VMs. When I try to do so, it switches to emergency mode and I cannot do
anything with the VM. It shuts down quickly.

Excerpt from the log:

https://gist.github.com/v6ak/6685d7b6b686076ff9486bd60d2950e0

This is very strange. The swap file is created again and again on start,
isn't it? So, there cannot be no relict from the last run, can it?

Other TemplateVMs work correctly.

Regards,
Vít Šesták 'v6ak'