I've had occasion to build a eoan template (Ubuntu 19.10).
I don't intend to incorporate this in to qubes-builder - I'll wait for
the next LTS in 20.04.
But if any one wants to give it a go, I've posted the template at
https://qubes.3isec.org

I've also updated the pre-built bionic templates posted there.

Feel free to give them a go.

All templates are signed with my Qubes OS Signing key.
Be sure to check the signature before copying in to dom0 and installing.

As always, I strongly encourage you to build templates for yourself -
qubes-builder should be straightforward to use: it allows you to
modify templates as you see fit, and gives you an insight in to Qubes
"under the hood".
But if you are short of time, these templates may help.

cheers

unman