On 2020-01-27 14:42, Foppe de Haan wrote:
I'm using a somewhat older ryzen CPU (1600, 6c part) icw 48GB RAM (mixed and a vega56, though like I said, any polaris or vega GPU is well-supported by the install kernel (4.19), and especially kernel-latest. You don't really need to worry very much about ram compatibility if you're considering a 12 or 16c ryzen cpu, and x470 or x570 motherboard, such as the GB x570 Aorus Ultra or Master, or the MSI prestige creation. (Or the asus prime x570-p, if you want a relative budget motherboard.) The RAM I'm using is G.Skill Ripjaws V F4-3600C16D-32GVKC

as to nvme, the one I'm using is the sx8200.