On Thursday, January 30, 2020 at 3:01:26 PM UTC-5, Aleksander Okonski wrote:
> Hey, I am having the same issue as you are. I think this is due to an upgrade
> of qubes-gui-agent-linux (https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-gui-agent-linux).
> I currently am trying to debug this issue. If you click 'ignore' and then try
> and launch any app from that vm does it load?

No, it doesn't. I tried to launch several apps through the app icon launcher
and through the "run a command", neither one worked. The vm will stay running
but it won't launch any app. This problem is with only archlinux based appvms.
I can however connect as root with "sudo xl console archlinuxappvm"

I see the last commit was in November. But I can't tell what the error really
means. This thread has the same error but I don't think its Relevant.
https://www.mail-archive.com/qubes-devel@googlegroups.com/msg03879.html

How did you get this error? Was it random or maybe after a reboot?