I am not sure how to properly install telegram-desktop.
As you may know Telegram desktop is a portable application so would you install
it in the appVM where it is supposed to run or would you install it in a
TemplateVM? I guess if I install in the templateVM -being portable- I cannot
run it from an appVM.

Also side question: how to force updating & upgrading TemplateVM's (debian 10
and fedora 30) from terminal rather than waiting for notification upgrade
popping up in taskbar?

Thanks.