On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 8:41 PM Thierry Laurion - Insurgo Technologies
Libres / Open Technologies <thierry.laur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm talking on top of my head but snapshots are supposed to be taken
> automatically, with 2 reverts possible, by default.

This may be up to interpretation but...

I assumed the original question w/r/t VM snapshots (a thing under VMWare
and other VMMs) and not storage volume snapshots.

Cloning a VM is more akin to VMWare snapshots and doesn’t require tracking
auto-expiration of numbered lvm snapshots.