Success! Fixed! It was EFI problem and efibootmgr help to fix it (from UEFI troubleshooting)

On 2020-02-19 20:22, evas...@firemail.cc wrote:
Hello,

After I changed some BIOS settings to boot from flash card on my Qubes
system. Qubes never boot again even though I changed all back.

Strange this that I do at bios is visiting "boot options" bios menu.
It give access to navidate to qubes xen.efi file, but not edit.
Anyway, not something is broken. First I through that I broke
"xen.efi", but I investigate it from other distro live usb and it is
on it own place and not empty.

I guess my system use UEFI to load? Or maybe I'm wrong and I'm at
Legacy boot mode? How to check it and how to recover my boot
partition? As mentioned before I have linux live CD and it's possible
to install Qubes Live(installed) usb flash if it will help...

What to check? How to recover? Please help!

BTW, in my bios I have "CMS support" enabled (and it was before as I
remember). Looks like it is legacy boot and not efi... I'm really not
sure what kind of mode system used to boot before :(

Thanks!