I finally got my replacement laptop.

This is a Lenovo T420, with coreboot BIOS.

It came from my supplier with Qubes 4.0 installed.

It all works well on wired internet or unsecured wifi, but my main router is
WPA secured and it won't get a DHCP response.  The main router is the one
running dhcp, so it is the same dhcp server I get when connected to my
unsecured extension. (I live miles from anyone and the unsecured router is
inside a metal skinned RV I use for office, so don't gripe at me about having
it wide open.  It won't work outside the RV).

Anyway, I bring the machine into the house and try and connect to the secured
wifi router and it never gets an address.

What am I missing?

Stuart