On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 12:42:42AM +0530, Anil wrote:
> At that time I didn't notice, but what in the world is TOFU? I even
> looked it up on Google, in Urban Dictionary, but still couldn't decide
> in which sense it was being used and for what.

In top-posting style, the original message is included verbatim, with the reply
above it. It is sometimes referred to by the acronym TOFU ("text over,
fullquote under"). It has also been colloquially referred to as Jeopardy! reply
style: as in the game show's signature clue/response format, the answers
precede the question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style

/Sven