On 3/1/20 2:02 AM, unman wrote:
On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 07:40:02PM +0100, Ulrich Windl wrote:
Hi!

I noticed that update of templates is rather silent when using the Updater App. Opposed
to that when I use "Update Qube" in the Qubes Manager, a text window opens
showing actual progress of the update. Unfortunately the mechanism is different (i.e. no
Managment DVM is being used).

Is there a way to follow update progress when using the Updater App?

Regards,
Ulrich

No.
The Updates does show you results from the update process. I do not know
what the Qube manager shows you that is different.

Well, you could have tried, but see attachment (debian-10, no updates found).