How much RAM does the dom0, sys-firewall and sys-whonix "normally" use ?

I ask because these VM's seems to use quite a lot of RAM on my PC (of cause
a little more or less depending on the activity level):

dom0: About 4000 MB
sys-firewall: About 3000 MB
sys-whonix: About 4000 MB

That means just those three VM's use about 11000 MB of ram.

sys-net: About 400 MB
sys-usb: About 300 MB

Sum: About 700 MB

Sum so far: About 12000 MB

This is when I only have one other Fedora VM open which use about 4000 MB
of RAM (and that is when I only use Firefox).

That means about 16000 MB of RAM used.

If I open the file manager in another Fedora VM it uses about 2000 MB and
if I instead open the Firefox browser in this VM it uses about 3000 MB of
RAM.

In the last scenario the RAM use for all open VM's is as follow:

dom0: About 4000 MB
sys-firewall: About 1600 MB
sys-whonix: About 2200 MB
sys-net: About 400 MB
sys-usb: About 300 MB
Fedora VM: About 4000 MB
Fedora VM: About 3000 MB

SUM: About 15500 MB of RAM

Sometimes I experience my untrusted Fedora VM stall. I assume it's because
of to little amount of RAM at disposal. But I'm not sure.

In this PC I got 16 GB of RAM, but wonder if I shall install at least 16 GB
more.

And if this is normally behavior, it seems to me that the recommendation in
relation to RAM should be 32 GB of RAM instead of only 16 GB, although the
used amount of RAM for some VM's varies according to the amount of RAM at
disposal.

Does your Qubes OS 4.0.3 use about the same amount of RAM as mine, and do
you also sometimes experience that your Firefox browser stall ?