Hello all,

agrozda...@cegepgim.ca wrote yesterday, 19.03.2020 at 11:11 CET:
> On Thursday, 19 March 2020 13:38:11 UTC-4, Sven Semmler wrote:
> > I think you'd be best served going onto youtube and searching for Qubes
> > demos and overview presentations/talks.
> Thank you for thr prompt reply Sven,
>
> Could you send links to some particular ones, please?

I would start by watching this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aghj8MyDF4I
It is less than six months old by now.
And this one is also interesting:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbN5Bz3v-uA

Best regards or as we say here in Germany: Liebe Grüße, Peter Funk
--
Peter Funk ✉:Oldenburger Str.86, 27777 Ganderkesee, Germany; 📱:+49-179-640-8878
A: Because most humans read top down.