Hello Qubes community,

I'm only a short-term user of Qubes-OS - and - I'm very satisfied so far. -
Thanks a lot for all your work on this important project!

I'd like to use disposable VMs as a means to efficiently 'simulate' E2E
installation program experience for in-experienced users.

So far my approach has been to create persistent VMs for it - but - I'd
like to optimize/ simplify that now by using disposable VMs ...

Now finally my question:

*I am not able to/ I do not know how to copy content from a shell/ terminal
in a disposable VM to a file in a regular VM :-(*

Is this a deliberate design decision - or - what am I missing?

With kind regards,

VR