Hi everyone,

Any help appreciated.

I managed to install a Qubes 4.0.3 on an Intel NUC10FNK. No VM's can start
due to an error like: Internal error: Unable to reset PCI device
0000:00:1f:6:no FLR, PM rset or bus reset available. Se log for details.
The logs states unable to read console tty path
/local/domain/[1,2,3,4]/console/tty resource temporary available.

The kernel in QubesOS seems quite old and not supporting a lot of new stuff
in the NUC. I was trying to copy the kernel 5.5.7-1 and other rpm's  from
the yum
site(https://yum.qubes-os.org/r4.0/current/dom0/fc25/rpm/kernel-latest-5.5.7-1.qubes.x86_64.rpm)

to the installation, but a lot of dependencies is making it harder than it
might could be. Any great ideas to build a new USB installer?

Or any advise in other directions?

Sincerely
Max