For the last month or so, I've been having a problem -- intermittently,
when I switch desktops using Ctrl+Alt+arrow key, I find that on the new
desktop all applications behave as if the Ctrl key is stuck, constantly
pressed down. For instance, if I start scrolling the mouse in Firefox, I
will start zooming in and out on the page.

Experimentally, I can usually clear the stuck key by switching back and
forth to another desktop a few more times.

Has anyone else encountered this?