I recently made a fedora 30 based standalone VM so i wouldnt have to goop up my templates with some employer-required programs.

It was working fine for a day or two but earlier today I sat down and wasnt able to start any programs up in this standalown vm? I hhave tried from the appfinder menu nada. from the "run command in qube" option in the qubes manager, nada. and from a dom0 terminal "qvm-run -u root StandaloneVM xterm", nada.

The vm will start up, and I am able to update it via the update option but i cant seem to open any application in this VM. As this is for work I really do need to access it but am not sure what to try next?