On 4/25/20 3:00 AM, Guerlan wrote:
I started having constant firefox crashes on my debian9 Qube. I sent the
crash reports to firefox and the said that the problem occurs because of
the shared memory configuration of Qubes, but he don't know how it's
configured.

Can somebody help me fixing this? How can I enlarge the shared memory?

Did you try to enlarge the maximum memory in your disposable VM template to 2 GB or so?