Can the OS be booted from the network?

I want my workstation as secure as possible so I'd like to use
Coreboot. However I also want a motherboard with support for the
17-9700K, a fast chip without hyperthreading (which qubes disables by
default on CPUs that have it) and with 10G ethernet. It looks as
though Coreboot does not yet support those boards & making it do so
would involve significant work.

Can I avoid the problem by booting Qubes-OS from the network?