On Sat, May 02, 2020 at 08:03:29AM -0700, Caroline Villinger wrote:

> Hallo,
>

> wer von der Qubes Gruppe spricht hier deutsch?
>

> Bitte melde dich!
>

> Gibt es auch in Deutschland eine Qubes Forum, denn ich m??chte von Windows
> 10 wegkommen und in Qubes einsteigen, jedoch spreche ich haupts??chlich
> deutsch!
>
> Gibt es in Deutschland auch eine Qubes Veranstaltung?
>
> Wenn ja, wo ist was geplant?

Sorry to reply in English. I'm sure the German speakers here will come
in.

There's no problem with posting to this list in German, and there are
German speakers here.
Bear in mind that many list users *don't* speak German so it would be
helpful to post a summary in English if possible, if a problem has been
raised and solved.

Stay Safe