<24740_1588594718_5EB0081D_24740_209_1_e4ab08ee-0ed4-4089-9427-86850a35c9ea@goog
egroups.com>:

> ”l have a whonix disposable tor browser whonix vm running with a load of
> tabs open, maybe 30 but I can't check the precise amount because the tabs
> don't scroll anymore. “
>

> Consider creating a clone of Whonix Template QUBE,  make all your Tabs
> Favorites.  Used to be an option in Firefox to open all favorites.  Or there

> is an option of what to start when starting Firefox.
> Save this template clone for the specific use of having this group of Tabs a

> a available all at once.
>
> ”The browser hangs.” Perhaps increase the memory allocation for the QUBE
> that has all the Tabs
>
> “As soon as I close the browser my tabs will be gone and I don't like to
> lose them.
> I think there must be a session.json file but that seems to be created only

> when the browser closes, and this will close the VM automatically, so even
if
> a restore file with tabs in it is created, it will be gone upon closure of
> the browser.
> I can access the file system from within dom0 and could copy any file that I

> need.
>
> Is there any place where whonix tor browser stores its currently open tabs?

I think (at least for Firefox) there must be a place where open tabs are
stored, because when the machine crashes, Firefox can recover the last session
automatically. The other idea I had is the history: Shouldn't all tabs be
present in the history, too? OK, if the browser is hanging, it might not help.
Did you try to open a terminal for the same DVM (via cubes manager on the VM)?
If so, you could try to find out what's going on with the browser (like:
"free", "top", etc.). My guess is lack of memory.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/e4ab08ee-0ed4-4089-9427-86850a3