To be clear, the folks who have put together and developed QUBE's have done
a fantastic job.  A great accomplishment.

I bet this has been discussed before.   Much of what I have experienced is
that QUBE's users should be more like techy geeky people.  A Journalist or
a Human Rights investigator, I think are more comfortable with ease of use,
not secure.

So, I bet this has been talked about before.  As I was doing the upgrade to
Fedora 31, I realized a Journalist is not likely to be very happy doing
that.  After that, I had to search to find a Text Editor, (Gedit is what I
used)  A Journalist would expect that the things he/she does all the time
would be right there, ready for use.   I would think a Journalist would
have 12 different ongoing projects, which he might realize should be in
separate QUBE's, and might not have the presence of memory to realize what
to save, where, something an investigator would need to do often.   I would
think the investigator might not realize to create a number of encrypted
partitions, to further protect information distinct to a particular,
specific investigation.

Then I tried to watch a Video.   Gee guys, a Journalist just expects this
stuff to work.  I , on the other hand, am concerned our mythical
investigator not realizing the possible security implications of opening
what kind of app, when.

It is not my intention to provide a list of things to put in the basic OS
for an Investigator who is not what I would term, a techno geek, nor who
does not want to be.  It is to find out what has been discussed in the past
about this subject, and for some of you, who are more experienced with
QUBE's, and investigators, to put that list together, and perhaps build
that list into the basic Install of QUBE's.

Once again, I deeply respect what the QUBE's developers have accomplished.
So this is not intended as a criticism of the folks who have put in
thousands of hours getting this project to this point.  Thank you for what
you have done.

Tech people do not think like Journalists of Human Rights Workers, nor vice
versa.